Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Waiting Game

What a bummer. I am waiting (not so patiently) to hear from the principal of North High to see if I have a third interview. Waiting is the hardest part. I know I am qualified, and I would really like a shot at the job.

My quandary is the timing in the interview process. Having not heard about a third interview, I know this process is going to last into at least late into next week. We had planned to leave Friday or Saturday. If it goes into the second week in June, we'll have to postpone our vacation. If I actually get the job, July 1 is my first day--we won't be able to take a little longer at the end of the vacation. : (

I also have to pray that I am not anxious at the end of the vacation since it will be close to my starting date.

I may be worrying for nothing. If I don't get the job, I won't have to worry about any time line. I'll have my summer off and be back at Fern next fall--that'll be tough. I can only pray that I will be restored and renewed for the new school year.

No comments: