Sunday, May 20, 2007

This World...

...has nothing for me,
and this world has everything.
All that I could want and nothing that I need.
"This World" --Caedmon's Call

My friend who had an affair is struggling like never before to do the right thing. She thinks that the man with whom she has had an affair would make her happy. She thinks that the whole world is "against" her because they want her to do the "right" thing, not what makes her "happy."

It's making me crazy. To watch someone who I would consider a mentor fall, no, jump into sin like that and not really want to repent and run is really hard. There are so many things wrong with what happened. I don't want to go into detail, I just wanted to vent. I do want some words of wisdom . I don't know what to tell her (or her husband who has called for advice).

1 comment:

ORANGEHOUSE said...

I like the Caedmon's Call quote, I was scanning and saw "This world has nothing" and I heard it playing in my mind. I like your blog but you need to write more often. I'll be back.