Sunday, May 6, 2007

Getting Ready

Okay, so a lot of my posts are going to center around the trip we are getting ready to take. I have started a NEW BLOG registered to both me and my husband. I'm going to try to post in both blogs, but this time of year for a high school teacher is busy. I started the new blog because there are some people (mostly some of my students) I don't want to view this blog.

Today, my husband and I spent some time outdoors, having a picnic and doing some light hiking. It reminds me that I need to be exercising so I can enjoy all the scenery out West. It also reminds me about just how incredible God's creation is. The Midwest has some lovely rolling hills and lush greenery this time of year. The weather is nice right now--not unbearably hot and humid yet.

I was 13 the last time I headed West, and even then, I did not go northwest. My family went straight out to San Francisco to see my older brother. I was young and stupid, and was more concerned about getting back to my friends than I was about observing and enjoying. I can't wait to see it all with my husband!

Travel website: roadtrippers23.blogspot.com

No comments: