Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wow, I procrastinate

Well, it's 8:11 on Sunday evening, and I haven't started grading yet. I don't think I have much to do, so it shouldn't take too long. I've been engrossed in this whole blogging thing. I've looked at all kinds of different ones. There is a following for all kinds. I had forgotten how much I enjoy writing. I just never take the time to do it. I'm also ambivalent about writing about my life for the whole world to see. I know that's the point of a blog, but I have already heard about families getting into pretty big riffs about what's been posted on blogs.

The bathroom looks great--the walls are a pretty sky blue. I don't know if the vanity or the tile is next. I also have to pick the light fixture. I'm fortunate to have a husband who can do this kind of home improvement.

No comments: